• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gustard X16 Balanced MQA DAC Review

kopczas

Wonder if Hifigo would go the same way reacting to delays.

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Wonder if Hifigo would go the same way reacting to delays.

It’s honestly scary because apparently shenzhenaudio recieves the first batch, and they already came up with a system for months of delays. I don’t know when the other companies will get their batch.

kopczas

I don’t know when the other companies will get their batch.

I`ve just asked Hifigo. On the other hand, if seller willing to refund 100$ plus express shipping, one should be quite confident it won`t be necessary.

abdo123

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I`ve just asked Hifigo. On the other hand, if seller willing to refund 100$ plus express shipping, one should be quite confident it won`t be necessary.

i rather not have express shipping because I don’t want to pay import tax lol.

Veri

Master Contributor
20 dollars will be refunded to your account for each month delayed since the date you ordered, the cap is 100 dollars. This compensation mechanism only adopts for the orders in SHENZHENAUDIO store.

Interesting development. Good on ShenzhenAudio.

xmal

I think mine has shipped as I have a tracking ID. However it is worrying that supplies have stopped. I hope it is a supply chain issue and not some technical issue that has caused the delay....

kopczas

From Hifigo:

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your support on Hifigo.

Because of the production, the shippment of Gustard DAC-X16 is delayed, and the brand does not give us the exact time.

Once shipped out, we will let you know.
We appreciate your kind waiting^^

Have a lovely day!

m8o

Forum Donor
Hello, friend. We really appreciate your support, really apologize for this delay, we made a statement on our page as to the delay concerned. Pls check it out here: https://shenzhenaudio.com/blogs/news/announcements-for-gustard-dac-x16, if there is any problem, we warmly welcome you to consult us! We'd love to provide any service to you guys.

Thank you very much for the $20/mo delay credit! I didnt have or make an account when I purchased the X16. But I just created one now after the fact. As I can see my order I'll assume the site mechanics to apply the credit will work too.

Palex

Conclusion one) the First - to make necessary quantity of DAC, and then to send Amirm for testing))))

Cortes

From Hifigo:

Hi Sir,

Thank you for your support on Hifigo.

Because of the production, the shippment of Gustard DAC-X16 is delayed, and the brand does not give us the exact time.

Once shipped out, we will let you know.
We appreciate your kind waiting^^

Have a lovely day!

Don't get anxious. All the Chinese brands have learned to use the AP machine and borrow it. All the future DACs will have stellar measurements.

ABall

Forum Donor
Hello, friend. We really appreciate your support, really apologize for this delay, we made a statement on our page as to the delay concerned. Pls check it out here: https://shenzhenaudio.com/blogs/news/announcements-for-gustard-dac-x16, if there is any problem, we warmly welcome you to consult us! We'd love to provide any service to you guys.
I cant complain with that, thanks for the update, I have emailed support and will wait until its ready, your offer is very refreshing.

pompecukor

20 dollars will be refunded to your account for each month delayed since the date you ordered, the cap is 100 dollars. This compensation mechanism only adopts for the orders in SHENZHENAUDIO store.

Interesting development. Good on ShenzhenAudio.

The 100usd cap is a bit funny. I mean do they anticipate the possibility of over 5 months delay? Otherwise what would be the point of the cap?
Makes you wonder. They have probably seen it all and thus want to protect all their angles/exposure. I assume anyway that that refund is coming out of Gustard pocked. Not Shenzhen Audio being a nice guy :)

Top Bottom