• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

Grimm Audio’s histroy and MU1 streamer video

Purité Audio

Major Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I am more interested in the way they sound than the way they look.
Keith

Purité Audio

Major Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
She objects more to poor sound quality, although she isn’t over fond of the Cessaro Liszt Horns.
Keith

Purité Audio

Major Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I am thinking of getting five for a M/C set up, controlled by Grimm’s new MU1 .

Keith

Last edited:

Samoyed

There’s an old song...I saw your wife the other day, she sure is ugly. Yeah, but she sure can cook! ;)

Last edited:
I love the look -- they are very Bauhaus/Scandinavian and fit in perfectly in a mid-century modern living room. My wife loves them as well. Different strokes.

Samoyed

It’s not that simple, and includes an aesthetic, not butt ugly. So, it is the fusion of a pleasing aesthetic, governed by function. This is, however, the apotheosis of U-G-L-Y.

Ceburaska

Forum Donor
It’s not that simple, and includes an aesthetic, not butt ugly. So, it is the fusion of a pleasing aesthetic, governed by function. This is, however, the apotheosis of U-G-L-Y.
A chacun son goût

Frank Dernie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Now you have written that a gazillion times I guess most people here now know these speakers are not visually to your taste.
I quite like them.