• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Grimani Systems, another speaker to follow Harman's research

TitaniumTroy

Would love to get Amir's and Dallas Justice's, take on this speaker. Which uses Harmon's and Dr. O'Tooles research to try and make a better sounding speaker. It's also and active speaker, I've still waiting to hear such a speaker that bring me over to Harmon's side of the force. I've heard the Revel Salon's at AXPONA with Dr. Waldrep's demo, but I felt they set up too far apart for me to get a good read on their imaging for stereo, however I did think they sounded very neutral in frequency response.
I wonder how it matches up against the JBL 4367, in sound quality?

http://www.grimanisystems.com/grimani-systems-news/

Last edited:

Dynamix

Addicted to Fun and Learning
HarmAn! It's an "A".

:p

fas42

Major Contributor
OK, like the speaker that Tim uses, with nominally more grunt - these will succeed or fail in the audiophile world, depending upon the quality of implementation - poorly done it will be another Zu, for those who dislike this speaker; correctly done, it should be sublime to listen to.

Last edited:

NorthSky

Major Contributor
Canada West Coast/Vancouver Island/Victoria area
The people from the World Wide Web they're going to google Harmon and they'll never get near Kardan.
...And neither here @ audiosciencereview.
So yeah, the title's spilling is impotent. ;)

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
The people from the World Wide Web they're going to google Harmon and they'll never get near Kardan.
...And neither here @ audiosciencereview.
So yeah, the title's spilling is impotent. ;)
That's Kardon with an O Bob. LOL

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Was interviewing with AMD in Austin, Texas back in late 1980s. At the end the hiring manager asked me who else I was considering. I said a company in Boston. To which he strongly answered, "You don't want to work for no damn yankees!" Just about fell of my chair hearing that in a professional interview!

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
you will be glad to know that in the best 'barrow boy' tradition I have written to them with a view to representing them over here.
They look really interesting speakers, I need to ask about their processor, the cinema systems look a snap to install.
Keith.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
you will be glad to know that in the best 'barrow boy' tradition I have written to them with a view to representing them over here.
They look really interesting speakers, I need to ask about their processor, the cinema systems look a snap to install.
Keith.
Sing the song all together now.. " Keith is the barrowmaster, barrow b b barrow, he's the barrowmaster there's no doubt, he is the king with his mobile stall.. Mobile stall m m mobile stall. "

Last edited:

Phelonious Ponk

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Was interviewing with AMD in Austin, Texas back in late 1980s. At the end the hiring manager asked me who else I was considering. I said a company in Boston. To which he strongly answered, "You don't want to work for no damn yankees!" Just about fell of my chair hearing that in a professional interview!

Austin's not really in the south either. Folks refer to it as the people's republic of Austin.

AJ Soundfield

Major Contributor
is central Fl the south?
I hope you're kidding. It's definitely south.
Ok so has Frank analyzed this speaker via Youtube yet? What does Downtown Bruce Browne from Puget Sound have to say?
I'm not believing anyone else subjective opinion as the final arbiter of sound, these speakers included.

Top Bottom