• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Greetings from NC!

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
What part of the state are you in?

OP
D

daggernc

Forum Donor
It is, except during tornadoes, hurricanes, and summer heat and humidity, lol ! You'd think after 34 years here I'd be used to it. More excuses to enjoy listening to good music with the A/C on..

tvrgeek

Major Contributor
Yea, you get it all down there. It seems to all go around Hillsborough! Plus, no sand flies. Far less time shut in with AC on than we did in Maryland.

Home of the Classical station. What an improvement over DC.

OOOh, I messed up. I am supposed to say how horrible it is here so people slow down migrating here. Stay away so it stays nice.

raindance

Major Contributor
Some of it goes around Cary too, thankfully... I used to live in Middleburg, VA which was almost charmed weather-wise... tornadoes from the south used to pick up, go over, and then put down and continue to Leesburg. Welcome!

OP
D

daggernc

Forum Donor
Haha! Thanks guys. Trying hard not to get sucked back into the audiophile black hole, but this site helps alot with verifiable data. I just bought a Topping E30 DAC......IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.....I'm never going to be able to retire..must have money to buy audio/video.. (And yes, to everyone in NY and NJ, this is a horrible place to live!)

tvrgeek

Major Contributor
I hope it works out for you as it seems to for many. It did not for me. I got it sounding good only after reducing the output level. It was then very good. I wanted to keep it except it had intermittent issues with power up along with the PC of not talking. A Schiit should get here next week.

Top Bottom