• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Green light IFI zen streamer

ferva

Hi all!
I just bought and set up a Ifi Zen Streamer (only Wifi antenna, no LAN/ethernet) but I can not see the green frequency led on yet!! only yellow...
*home download wifi signal arround 50 megabytes
*IFI zen Connected by USB out to Topping E50 DAT.
*AIO (number 1 preset ON)
* Qobuz though computer or iphone with high rate selected

what could be wrong setup not allowing highest rate available?

Thanks so much!!
Miguel

Chazz6

1. Did you try preset 5, DLNA only?
2. Not having the iFi Zen but having a similar box, the Denon HEOS2 Link, I think you might need to get the iFi on your home network. You can look at your router's control web pages and see whether the iFi is one of the client devices.
2b. If you find the iFi Zen is on your home network, you might put the BubbleUPnP app on an Android table or phone; within the app, choose the iFi Zen to be the (DLNA) renderer.

Chazz6

From a product review that might be helpful: "The third option is using the open standard connection protocol called UPnP, which enables you to use a third-party app to control your streamer. As an Android user, my favorite app to do this is Bubble UPnP."

Top Bottom