• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Grateful Dead Archive

somebodyelse

Major Contributor
And a whole lot more besides - other trade friendly bands, out-of-copyright things like early blues recordings, and music that's been released under open licenses (some NIN for example). Well worth a bit of an explore.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I am gonna stick to the DP releases - I have a lot of the archives material already and sometimes too much of everything is still too much.

Krusty09

Forum Donor
Hey.

Archive .org is a great resource for so long and a lot of fun . I have listen to some great shows from there(ie Charlie Miller)but I am more of a gdradio.net guy. The reason is you put it on and you dont think about it and there are great full shows that play all day long. I have seen the the dead over 200 hundred times and not bragging it's just at some point you just want to listen and not think.

HemiRick

I am gonna stick to the DP releases - I have a lot of the archives material already and sometimes too much of everything is still too much.
I've subscribed to the Dave's Picks since vol #1, Have most of the Dick's Picks before that

Top Bottom