• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band -The Gordian Knot, pre-orders open for new BluRay

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - The Gordian Knot on pre order, due out Aug 28 2020
Blu-ray Disc which has 5.1 DTS-HD mixes, 7.1.4 Auro-3D mixes, and Dolby Atmos mixes of this fantastic record.
This BD has a mix to please us all!
Can't wait to get it.

GordianKnotBluRay_grande.jpg

Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band - The Gordian Knot Blu-Ray (PRESALE 08/28/20)

PREORDER NOW! Available on Aug 28, 2020! Experience the Big Phat Band’s latest record The Gordian Knot in Dolby Atmos! This special remix contains a bonus CD with 23bit/96kHz stereo mixes along with the Blu-ray Disc which has 5.1 DTS-HD mixes, 7.1.4 Auro-3D mixes, and Dolby Atmos mixes of this...

favicon.png
shop.bandwear.com

OP
Sal1950

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I've got a couple of the like encoded discs from Bernie Dresel, the Big Phat Bands drummer.
The Auro encoded tracks on my system, even though my overhead speakers are in the Atmos recommended positions just sound amazing!
https://www.berniedresel.com/
image-asset.png

Top Bottom