• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Good In-ear please

kprog

Can you advise me some good in-ear headphones? To use it with Atom+khadas ? That has a lot of power and cancel very well the noise? They are for playing, shooting games and listening to music. When there is a lot of external noise, my 990pro is not good ...

I have seen that they speak very well of the KZ ZST, but I do not understand of this type.
I would like some good bass. and a high volume.

kz zst is double driver, and apparently they are very good for such a low price (20$). but I do not mind spending more, for something really better, with more power.

Earfonia

Best noise isolation achieved by Custom In-Ear Monitor (CIEM), but they are expensive and the end result of the sound quality might not be consistent with the universal version that we use to test it before making the CIEM. Second best would be to find universal IEM with shape like CIEM that really fit our ears. Basically to get something solid like solid acrylic mold, or solid metal housing. The more solid mass blocking our ears the better the noise isolation will be.

I don't know of your definition of good bass. From what I have, universal IEM with over the ear design like CIEM that I think sounds pretty good:
Audio-Technica ATH-IM50 (excellent dynamic IEM)
IKKO OH1 (very balanced tonality with good coherency between the drivers)
TFZ King Pro (moderately bright with good bass)

Some reviewers recommend TFZ T2 as well, cheaper, but I haven't tried it.

I'm getting some ChiFi (China HiFi) IEMs from AliExpress just for my own curiosity, when delivered I will share my impressions.

Top Bottom