• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Good Eats is back!

Cahudson42

Major Contributor
Since this is a science rules site, I will guess at least a few members enjoyed Alton Brown's 'Good Eats' years ago.

Well, it's back! Two new series. 'Good Eats - the Return' and 'Good Eats - Reloaded'.
Both are great!

You will probably need the FoodTV GO app to watch them. Which requires a cable/dish sub to activate. Fortunately for me, wife's otherwise useless DirecTV sub is one that activated.

If you liked the original, believe me, you will love these. A great binge watch.

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
One of my favorites and better than TV:
Quality Eats.JPG

Last edited:

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert
I was less than thrilled with the episode of "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" and the fake crab meat Rangoon pizza. Considering crab Rangoon is fake Asian food in the first place.

SIY

Grand Contributor
Technical Expert
I badly miss David Rosengarten's "Taste," which covered much of the same ground but without the unfunny "comedy" distractions and mugging for the camera.

Kal Rubinson

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Forum Donor
I badly miss David Rosengarten's "Taste," which covered much of the same ground but without the unfunny "comedy" distractions and mugging for the camera.
Amen. We had the added thrill of meeting him as he dined (alone) at a table adjacent to ours and enjoyed a good discussion.

Reactions: SIY

scott wurcer

Major Contributor
Audio Luminary
Technical Expert

You probably didn't realize that one of the folks at the diner where we had to resort to serving buckets went to school with Alton.

Top Bottom