• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Going to Taipei soon, any recommended stores/places for ASR nerds?

typericey

- a trustworthy brick and mortar to buy a Topping D90 or any hi-fi/chi-fi gear?

Depoxy

I'm not sure about chi-fi but there's a great headphone store, along with several hifi brand stores inside Syntrend. I bought a pair of Final make iems last time I went. My guess is Guanghua would have chi-fu stuff, and it's right down the street from Syntrend.

OP
typericey

typericey

Just in case future travelers to Taipei would refer to this thread:

- I confirm that Syntrend and Guanghua are worth visiting ASR nerds, not just for the headphones shops, but computers and electronics in general. These electronics malls are side by side and you can visit both in one day. Just search for Syntrend and Guanghua on Google maps.

- I also discovered a home audio street: Kaifeng St, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City. The street has several audio and headphones stores. Nothing too esoteric though. I didn't event see any store selling Topping.

Top Bottom