• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Going to Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) 2016

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
So despite the issues they seem to have with their hotel, I decided to go ahead and book my trip for RMAF 2016. I always enjoy listening to music at these places and interacting with company principals and engineers.

Let me know if there are specific suites/companies you want me to visit. And of course, if you will be there so that we can meet face to face.

Mark Seaton

Technical Expert
Hi Amir, Be sure to come by and say hello if you are still planning to attend. At minimum we should have some nice fall weather Fri-Sun. I'll be in room 6019 with a relatively modest setup.

Mark Seaton

Technical Expert
I am definitely coming Mark and will be sure to stop by. Great to hear you will be there. I *know* I will be enjoying some great sound in your room! :)

And oh, love that avatar of yours!

Thanks for the confidence Amir. I'm hopeful with a slimmed down version of what we did at RMAF 2014 we should be good to go:
RMAF-T-20.jpg

We'll have two Catalyst 8Cs, the slimmer siblings of the above pictured 12C, along with 2 of the 6 sub modules in my avatar to fill out the bottom. Hopefully these will be a little less intimidating as you walk in the room at only 11" wide and 54" tall, rather than the 16" wide and 60" tall speakers shown above. We'll again have the big panels above to help Dirac tame the beast that is the audio-show-setup.

I look forward to catching up!

Top Bottom