• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Glaciers Appear to be Growing, not Melting in Recent Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor

Robin L

Master Contributor
There's such a thing as scientific consensus. There is also a thing known as an outlier.

bigx5murf

Addicted to Fun and Learning
There's such a thing as scientific consensus. There is also a thing known as an outlier.

I'm not taking a side on the climate debate. But scientific consensus isn't black and white either. The scientific community survives off research grants. No one wants to do research that diminishes those grants. Or release any conclusions that could jeopardize future grants.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Sal you didn't think buying those electric cars would work. Looks like they already are turning things around. Just wait until we get more of them on the road. :)

Maybe you'll buy that electric Harley now.

Wes

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I like Corvettes - just not as much as some other sports cars.

Wombat

Master Contributor
Sal you didn't think buying those electric cars would work. Looks like they already are turning things around. Just wait until we get more of them on the road. :)

Maybe you'll buy that electric Harley now.

Electro Glide? ;)

TimDH

Forum Donor
Yes, I’m a scientist. I have friends who work on Greenland. They can show you first hand how fast it’s melting.

Ron Texas

Master Contributor

astr0b0y

You’re kind of spot on there, Ronald. I, for one, welcome our new Global Warming overlord. A few billion less ‘umans seems like a very nice outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom