• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Giving me a idea about choice?

Rock9

Hi guys. Can you help me to make right choice please?

My candidates:

-Senn hd 280 pro (new version)
-Senn hd 25 light (new version 70 ohm)
-Shure srh 440
-Shure srh 940

I dont like too much bass. I like soundstage, detail and neutral sound. Im listening jazz, orchestral soundtracks. Im focusing only sound quaility.
Thanks a lot.

(Pls no audio technicay :))

AnalogSteph

Major Contributor
These are all closed, so I guess you need some sound isolation? (It generally doesn't hurt to mention your requirements.) I might add a Beyerdynamic DT250 (250 ohm) to the list of candidates.

Closed supraaurals like the HD25 are not all that comfortable in the long term and basically a no-go if you're wearing glasses, so keep that in mind.

OP
Rock9

Rock9

These are all closed, so I guess you need some sound isolation? (It generally doesn't hurt to mention your requirements.) I might add a Beyerdynamic DT250 (250 ohm) to the list of candidates.

Closed supraaurals like the HD25 are not all that comfortable in the long term and basically a no-go if you're wearing glasses, so keep that in mind.
No I dont wearing glasses. Im focusing only sound quality details and soundstage. And isolation.
Maybe I can buy Akg K551 too.

D

Deleted member 60987

Hi guys. Can you help me to make right choice please?

My candidates:

-Senn hd 280 pro (new version)
-Senn hd 25 light (new version 70 ohm)
-Shure srh 440
-Shure srh 940

I dont like too much bass. I like soundstage, detail and neutral sound. Im listening jazz, orchestral soundtracks. Im focusing only sound quaility.
Thanks a lot.

(Pls no audio technicay :))
I don't like the 280s. The 440s are nice, though the build seems a bit questionable.

Top Bottom