• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gilbert Gottfried . And it's not fair.

iMickey503

Forum Donor
it's a little strange to hear about this as I really liked Gilbert Gottfried. is pretty much in one of my favorites right after Sam Kinison and of course the wonderful Robin Williams.
I really don't like that some of the people I grew up on, our now passing away .
and I know it sounds stupid but I really wish they wouldn't

It sucks man. It really sucks.
Found out about it today while watching louder with crowder.
1649889514359.png

Roast of Hue heffner is where most people will remember him from. Sure it was cool. But not me.

For me its going to be this:

And the AFLAC commercials.

Others

This death thing really sucks.

Last edited:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
It was a big loss as I too have fond memories of him squinting his eyes and talking in that distinct voice. And I too was reminded of my mortality with his passing at just 67 years old. RIP.

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
He always gave me the impression of some demented distant relative only invited to the house for holidays, weddings, and funerals whereupon he would launch into some lengthy, inappropriate, rambling, and obscene discourse while remaining cluelessly oblivious to the effect it was having on everyone in the room.

And that is the very definition of hilarious. :)

ThatM1key

Major Contributor
I think this was Gilbert Gottfried's last performance:

Top Bottom