• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

GGNTKT M3 yes M3 Formerly known as M2!

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor

Ra1zel

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Damn, this is pretty much as good as it gets I think

Emlin

Thanks, missed that ... per pair or each?

Export prices (without VAT, EXW):
  • Model M3 (1000 W): 19,275.00 €
  • Model M3 S (1500 W): 20,975.00 €
Don't tempt them with that question!

Last edited:
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Per pair.
Keith

MKR

Major Contributor
So 45874€ a pair, you're seriously asking this question ?
Yup … due to home theater, many companies now advertise speakers at per unit pricing (seems to be an increasing trend), so I wanted to make sure. If the price was per unit, fully out of my budget, so needed to know whether or not to remove them from my short list of possibilities ;)

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Great, thanks Keith. Any idea on availability?
Not really I know there a few pre production pairs floating around.
I will update the thread as soon as I have something concrete
Keith

Reactions: MKR

Zaireeka

Butter

Very interesting speakers. A couple questions:
  • What is the EQ setup? Run REW on my laptop and send filters to the speakers?
  • For my large room (30'x35' or 9x11m), I can place these away from the wall. Would I be losing a "cardioid" benefit? In studying the 8C there's a range away from the back wall, where the cardioid works well. But in this room, I expect to place the units 1.5-2m off the back wall.
  • Don't laugh, but these would never be Roon ready I guess? I can deal with it, but anyway I'm a slave to Roon's convenience.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
There isn’t any peq within the speakers themselves not at the moment anyway, you would measure with REW, and implement the filters in Roon or for example an RME ADI.
I am not sure if the cardioid effect becomes less effective the further away but you will lose some reinforcement from the front wall.
Not Roon ready I use mine with either a streamer or an RME.
Keith

Emlin

There isn’t any peq within the speakers themselves not at the moment anyway, you would measure with REW, and implement the filters in Roon or for example an RME ADI.
I am not sure if the cardioid effect becomes less effective the further away but you will lose some reinforcement from the front wall.
Not Roon ready I use mine with either a streamer or an RME.
Keith
So you have them! Go on Keith, do some words about them!!!

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Em no I don’t not yet, mea culpa I thought we were discussing the M1s, I thought it was my M1 for sale thread!
Keith

songOVERsound

I created an account on this forum just because the design of these speakers are brilliant. Why do all of these “cardioid” response speakers have such depth to them of the whole purpose is to be able to position them with more access to the front wall? GGNTKT has it figured out and also the amps being external… Now they are upgradeable and replaceable. Seems like all these other companies are trying to cram their electronics inside of the speaker… why? It will only make matters worse….

Anyways. My questions for the manufacturer are: Are these designed with studio applications in mind - will they perform well in a sound production environment?

Along with that, what are the recommended listening distances for these?

Thanks

Emlin

I created an account on this forum just because the design of these speakers are brilliant. Why do all of these “cardioid” response speakers have such depth to them of the whole purpose is to be able to position them with more access to the front wall? GGNTKT has it figured out and also the amps being external… Now they are upgradeable and replaceable. Seems like all these other companies are trying to cram their electronics inside of the speaker… why? It will only make matters worse….

Anyways. My questions for the manufacturer are: Are these designed with studio applications in mind - will they perform well in a sound production environment?

Along with that, what are the recommended listening distances for these?

Thanks
The electronics are inside these. Sorry to disappoint you.

Top Bottom