• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Geshelli

Audio Company
I think this belongs in the Desperate dealers forum.
At least 18 out of 19 posts from @FirstLegion are promoting Geshelli products.
The poster is not affiliated with Geshelli Labs. We have not requested, hinted, paid or gifted anything for this post, any previous posts and possible future posts. I will however, now publicly thank @FirstLegion the for their kind words and support.-Sherri

Hemi-Demon

Can someone give some insight on the difference/benefit of the Dual Gang A100K versus the Dual Gang A10K?

RHO

Major Contributor
The poster is not affiliated with Geshelli Labs. We have not requested, hinted, paid or gifted anything for this post, any previous posts and possible future posts. I will however, now publicly thank @FirstLegion the for their kind words and support.-Sherri
OK. Looks like you have a super big fan.
:)

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Can someone give some insight on the difference/benefit of the Dual Gang A100K versus the Dual Gang A10K?

In relation to what? In a pot you have:

Lower resistance= less noise, more drive required, more deviation in FR from certain sources and less source compatibility.
Higher resistance = more noise, less drive required, less deviation in FR and easy source compatibility.

The best way is however, input- active buffer-volume-active buffer, with each stage optimized for the source and the expected load. Not remotely rocket science. Proper preamplifiers have been doing that for the best part of 75 years.

bequietjk

Yes, hello. Did you say custom made Geshelli Labs cases made from wood?

29845463-hands-taking-money-from-open-wallet.jpg

OP
FirstLegion

FirstLegion

The timber sleeve rebates pictured in your post above don't line up with the depicted perspex panel shapes.

What is all the excitement about?
Here is my new production unit. The excitement? Just sounds like it should, looks great, and it's made really well. Nothing more, nothing less.

Attachments

• Geshelli Labs E2.jpg
    Geshelli Labs E2.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 275

max233

The Archel 2.5X is going to drop on Black Friday. XLR and RCA input like it's precessor and RCA preamp output. More power like the E2 so it's 2 watts per channel. It has the small form factor like the other Archel. I was in the right place at the right time and was able to score the first one to ship early. I'm putting it through it's paces now and all I can say is it doesn't disappoint. Terrific products by really nice people. Put it on your Santa list or just do like I did and leave a browser tab open and your wife can get the hint.

Morpheus85

Hi.
I received my E2 and J2 today and I have an audible noise on the E2 with my Elegia. What can be the reason?

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi.
I received my E2 and J2 today and I have an audible noise on the E2 with my Elegia. What can be the reason?
Unplug and replug everything. Hopefully a poor connection.

Morpheus85

It's only on high gain. I like to use the devices at full power. Everything is fine on low gain. Do I have to live with low gain.

Top Bottom