• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Geshelli Labs ENOG2 PRO DAC Fully balanced

Jmudrick

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
12v DC raises interesting possibilities for battery power...

westyjeff

Mine will be here Thursday, when do you want it @amirm

Edit: I'll add that I will be traveling for work next week and into the following so it would be a good time to be without it.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Oh, I forgot you had offered one and I went ahead and bought one a few days ago! Mine won't ship until second week of december.

Veri

Master Contributor

Edit: I'll add that I will be traveling for work next week and into the following so it would be a good time to be without it.
@amirm you could take his offer and cancel yours since it won't ship for some time.. :)

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
FYI the company promptly refunded me and then (after realizing who I was) said they plan on sending me the DAC and headphone amp from the next production! Good folks. :)

westyjeff

Look what showed up today, Nice!!
IMG_0003.JPG

westyjeff

I have only used it a short time, it sounds very good to my old ears! I purchased this to use with my Loxjie P20 amp, but have been using something else for convenience. I am very interested to see how this tests.

OP
L

Legion1capone

I'd really like to know your impressions on this combo. I plan on purchasing the loxjie soon to use all balanced.

I have only used it a short time, it sounds very good to my old ears! I purchased this to use with my Loxjie P20 amp, but have been using something else for convenience. I am very interested to see how this tests.

westyjeff

I really like the Loxjie P20, I changed the tubes because the stock ones are MEH, although other reviewers have commented they sound OK. I purchased the GE JAN 5670W tubes from Amazon. I use this as my table side headphone setup in the family room. I use the BLT-HD Bluetooth receiver and stream Sirius or apple music from my phone. For such a small package this is a great setup. Check the reviews and pictures on Amazon.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
I'd really like to know your impressions on this combo. I plan on purchasing the loxjie soon to use all balanced.
I have both in for review so if you have time, you can wait for the measurements. :)

KR8NUX

FYI the company promptly refunded me and then (after realizing who I was) said they plan on sending me the DAC and headphone amp from the next production! Good folks. :)

:( I don't like this. They might send you a 'golden sample'. It happened for the JDS Atom and I have had that small itch in my brain from then :(

Top Bottom