• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Geshelli Lab Erish coming soon

Swtoby

My Geshelli Erish, after working just fine...now turns in seconds on /off ... on /off in a loop ....
I emailed them, since I bought it used here in Europe it will cost minimal 50 USD in shipping, if not more… they fix it, but I have to pay for shipping both ways.
I had an issue also, but not long after getting it so they paid for shipping. I suppose I can't fault them for charging on shipping on a used amp. They seem very accommodating but being a small company there is a limit. Good of them to cover the repair. One company I can think of wouldn't cover repairs on a used unit.

Atratusnex

I had an issue also, but not long after getting it, so they paid for shipping. I suppose I can't fault them for charging on shipping on a used amp. They seem very accommodating, but being a small company, there is a limit. Good of them to cover the repair. One company I can think of wouldn't cover repairs on a used unit.
Sure, I don't hold it against them. They offer a color change for free, which is nice of them. I wrote this here because the seller I bought it from (about a month ago) told me that he has never read on ASR that Erish has defects (which every electronic product has .... But still). I'm glad that Geshelli wants to fix it, and Sherri seems friendly. I want to share this story and advise against buying them used, better buy them new. Might be cheaper too (in my chase, it would have been cheaper/after tax about the same to buy it new and import it myself)

MalinYamato

Erish looks lovely in wood. It was on top of my list, but I did not buy a Geshell because they are so notoriously out of stock.

Top Bottom