• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Geshelli Erish2

sterkoff

Their website lists that the Erish2 is coming soon. Only info so far is this:

"We are pleased to announce the Erish2 will be in production very soon. More power, bigger chassis, but the same great performance. More info to follow!"

Does anyone have any additional information? If the E2 has the same footprint as my J2 DAC I think I will have give it a go...

jtwrace

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

"We are pleased to announce the Erish2 will be in production very soon. More power, bigger chassis, but the same great performance. More info to follow!"

Does anyone have any additional information? If the E2 has the same footprint as my J2 DAC I think I will have give it a go...
Pretty sure it will be similar in size.

KCEname

This in an email from Sherri:

"We're putting information out this weekend. ETA first week of October-ish. Erish2 will have more power than the original, bigger form factor, fully redesigned power circuit, fully balanced pre-amp XLR output and optional 10k pot."

OP
S

sterkoff

Looks like they just added more information here:

The fact that the new E2 will now be a size match to my J2 and have pre amp output is really nice, but I will admit I do not fully appreciate the following new option:

• Audio Taper Potentiometer (Dual Gang A100K or optional A10K)

Could someone explain why one would be preferred over the other?

KCEname

Looks like they just added more information here:

The fact that the new E2 will now be a size match to my J2 and have pre amp output is really nice, but I will admit I do not fully appreciate the following new option:

• Audio Taper Potentiometer (Dual Gang A100K or optional A10K)

Could someone explain why one would be preferred over the other?
My understanding is that the optional Pot will allow for finer adjustment of volume, i.e., a certain amount of adjustment will cause less change.

Last edited:
Top Bottom