- Mar 1, 2018
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
think it's a polarizing "you either love it or hate it" situation. I personally love the way they look -- much more interesting and beautiful than boring wooden boxes. I'd say probably >80% of people who see them comment on liking their appearance, and the remaining 20% say nothing (probably hate them)
Yes, their look is polarizing for sure. Nobody can doubt they are excellent performers, but there's no way I could tolerate the style of the Genelecs.
When I was young, my Dad would say children should be seen and not heard- these speakers are the opposite.