• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Genelec 8351B monitors white

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
For sale one pair of Genelec 8351B monitors in white, 18 months old purchased from KMR Audio in London, perfect condition complete with all original packaging, rrp is just shy of £7k asking £5k inc vat and delivery within the U.K, shipping to the rest of the world is possible.

Keith

Last edited:
OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Sorry slightly optimistic pricing!
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Here they are, or one at least, immaculate condition, I would prefer to sell the 8351Bs as a set with the 7380 sub, I realise that is unlikely but I would offer a further discount if anyone in interested in the ‘set’, stands for the speakers and GLM hardware would also be iincluded.

Keith

vocalisto

For sale one pair of Genelec 8351B monitors in white, 18 months old purchased from KMR Audio in London, perfect condition complete with all original packaging, rrp is just shy of £7k asking £5k inc vat and delivery within the U.K, shipping to the rest of the world is possible.

Keith

Hi are they still available?

Top Bottom