• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Genelec 8260 et sub 7270

Ghezo

Dear all,

I have the opportunity to get second hand 2 Genelec 88260 and one 7270.Is this a good choice for Hifi listening in a 6 X 7 meter under the roof room ? (4m at the highest).
I thin to connect it digitally to my Raspberry Pi Moode Audio mediacenter thru an Audiophonics XMOS U208 Interface.

Prise with cables is less than 5.000€

I also think to buy the GLM kit.

Is this a good option.

Thanks for your advice !

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Dear all,

I have the opportunity to get second hand 2 Genelec 88260 and one 7270.Is this a good choice for Hifi listening in a 6 X 7 meter under the roof room ? (4m at the highest).
I thin to connect it digitally to my Raspberry Pi Moode Audio mediacenter thru an Audiophonics XMOS U208 Interface.

Is this a good option.

Thanks for your advice !

It is excellent. The 8260 is a very well-engineered speaker, much better than most 10k+ speakers in the hifi world. Genelec has great product support and build quality too.

q3cpma

Major Contributor
Dear all,

Is this a good option.

Thanks for your advice !
For that price? Definitely.

Sprint

Forum Donor
Top Bottom