• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gene from Audioholics has contracted the Coronavirus

MZKM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
In the Community tab
Friends, unfortunately I've been infected with the Coronavirus from an industry person who failed to disclose he was in China prior to visiting my residence on Feb 28th. He and his wife are elderly and have been hospitalized. I've been badly sick for the last week fighting this but now on lockdown by the health department for the next 2 weeks until they clear me. This is no joke. Protect yourself. Avoid shaking hands, wash your hands regularly and try to avoid having visitors from outside the USA in close proximity if at all possible. I'm trying my best to continue producing content but it's been a challenge. I appreciate your patience and hope for a speedy recovery. God bless.

He lives in the same city as me, very sad/scary.

EDIT:https://www.tampabay.com/news/healt...6-says-hes-countys-first-coronavirus-patient/

Last edited:

MarcT

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

Vintage57

Forum Donor
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Top Bottom