• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Gegentakt M1 loudspeakers at Purité Audio London

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Gegentakt M1 a two and a half-way active loudspeaker, almost completely full range, (30 Hz) 6.5 midrange, tweeter is a titanium diaphragm compression driver in waveguide , two rear 6.5” bass drivers.
Cardioid or monopole bass, analogue/digital input ( dac/adc, Ncore power amplifiers included) dsp crossover and amplification are housed separately in an elegant enclosure.
Designed to be placed close to the front wall, measurements and sound quality are superb.
https://www.puriteaudio.co.uk/ggntkt

Keith

NYfan2

Forum Donor
Hello Keith, the original GGNTKT amplifiers are from Pascal, so is this a typo or a different amplifier box?

GGNTKT.JPG

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I am sure you are correct any my error, Gegentakts website and their new completely full-range, M2 floorstander should be released this summer.
https://ggntkt.de/en/model-m2/

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
New stands for the M1 have arrived and news of the now 4 way M2 will be announced soon,

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I hope Roland at GGNTKT will send you a pair ( well one at least) very best,
Keith

Top Bottom