• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Furutech NCF Clear Line Review AC Optimizer (Video)

JSmith

Master Contributor
That look is hilarious and yet so apt for this snake oil rip off product... I had to make something with it;

1651559290137.png
:cool:

JSmith

Somafunk

Major Contributor
This is where you went wrong in testing the furutech ncf filter, you forgot to get your covid vaccination beforehand. The improvement must be down to quantum aligned atomic vaccination protocols being transferred through the ether.

“It just so happened that the Tuesday after I plugged them in, I got my first 2021 vaccination shot. I had many mixed emotions getting that shot with all that had transpired over the past year. On the way home, the song "Break It Down Again" by Tears for Fears had been running through my head. By the time I came home, I was exhausted and needed some downtime. I dropped the CD Elemental [Mercury 314 514 875-2] in the player, put on my trusty Grados, leaned back in the recliner, and hit play. The tom drums that open the title track practically jumped out at me.”

This beauty of a review is from Enjoy The Sound

Palladium

Addicted to Fun and Learning
This is where you went wrong in testing the furutech ncf filter, you forgot to get your covid vaccination beforehand. The improvement must be down to quantum aligned atomic vaccination protocols being transferred through the ether.

“It just so happened that the Tuesday after I plugged them in, I got my first 2021 vaccination shot. I had many mixed emotions getting that shot with all that had transpired over the past year. On the way home, the song "Break It Down Again" by Tears for Fears had been running through my head. By the time I came home, I was exhausted and needed some downtime. I dropped the CD Elemental [Mercury 314 514 875-2] in the player, put on my trusty Grados, leaned back in the recliner, and hit play. The tom drums that open the title track practically jumped out at me.”

This beauty of a review is from Enjoy The Sound

The DSM 5 really needs an update.

Top Bottom