I found another quite easy way of checking cartridge response by REW.
1. Parks Audio Puffin set to Phono EQ=500R-0
2. Record JVC TRS1007/Clearaudio TRS1007 frequency test record/Bruel&Kjær QR2010 frequency sweep- All of these have RIAA EQ below 1000 Hz and no -RIAA constant velocity above 1000 Hz . The result a sloped reponse by -10dB&decade. I use CoolEditPro/AdobeAudition or Audacity or any other recording software to make a wav file
3. Import Wav file to REW without any calibration correction
4. Make a REW calibration file in Notepad with +20db at 2.4Hz and -20 at 24000 or some other -10dB/decade slope.
5. Select "Change Cal" in REW and apply the calibration file
6. apply some smooting on the curve
TADA!! you have your cartridge reponse
View attachment 115946
View attachment 115947
View attachment 115948
130pF super low for a V. Is Vx that different?
How do you make the polar plots?