• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS Verum One mk2 planar magnetic headphone.

MpNormy

Timestamp and images
Hello everyone,
i'm selling a pair of Verum one MK2 never used.
Bought them 4 months ago and when they arrived i didn't need them anymore.
They come with the original cable. For 30 euros more, i can add a custom cable with dual 3.5mm angled jacks (to put less strain on the connectors).
Headphones price : 310 shipped.

Shipping to Europe only.
Reddit post

OP
M

MpNormy

Can I ask why you sold them, do you have better cans now? Have always been intrigued by these Verums
Yes, of course.
I've sold them mainly because i was sceptical about the durability and longevity. They were heavy but decently comfortable.
I had a pair of Audeze lcd-2c for a while, and quickly sold them because the Verum were as capable as those.
Right now i use a pair of Beyer dt1990 for work / gaming / video and a pair of Ananda for music.

Linko

Timestamp and images
Hello everyone,
i'm selling a pair of Verum one MK2 never used.
Bought them 4 months ago and when they arrived i didn't need them anymore.
They come with the original cable. For 30 euros more, i can add a custom cable with dual 3.5mm angled jacks (to put less strain on the connectors).
Headphones price : 310 shipped.

Shipping to Europe only.
Reddit post

Hello!

Can I ask about a website where I can find that custom cable with dual 3.5mm angled jacks, please? I am trying to find it and look impossible to me.

Many thanks!

OP
M

MpNormy

Hello!

Can I ask about a website where I can find that custom cable with dual 3.5mm angled jacks, please? I am trying to find it and look impossible to me.

Many thanks!
Hi there.
I bought it from here https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001523788027.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3bfc4c4doYk5mx
When you order the cable, you just need to send a message to the seller specifying what kind of connectors you want on the headphone side. They answer quickly and the cable is very nice.

Top Bottom