• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Topping D90 MQA and A90 stack, black, in great shape

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Located in San Francisco.

Realizing that this combo is overkill for my needs, I don't use MQA either, so I am going to sell these and downgrade a bit.

These are the MQA D90 and the non-discrete A90.

Looks like they are going for roughly $500 and $350 on eBay in used condition, respectively. Will consider reasonable offers in the vicinity of $800. Will split cost of shipping within the continental US. Packaging is up to you - have the original (large) boxes but can package smaller to save $$ if you prefer.

Much prefer to sell as a stack, but if you have offers on one or the other let me know.

muslhead

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Ebay is not the best place to get a reference for used pricing.
USAudiomart it much better IMHO.
The going rate for the a90 is $270-$290 that includes shipping and pp fees.
How i know is i just sold mine today

OP
kemmler3D

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I checked the most recently completed / sold listings for used units, which happened to be at $499 / $349. However, after ebay's commission it wouldn't be a lot more than the price you cited... anyway, open to offers!

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I buy and sell audio equipment on eBay and have sold a few of both recently. The black a90 Max will be $425 with free shipping and I've sold a few a90se for $599 plus shipping.
It's like the stock market and prices vary not just recent sales, but what's currently being offered. They'll sell faster individually, and if an auction let it run 7 days, but make sure they end between 5-8pm EST on a Sunday. I don't even buy then, because everyone is home bidding things up too high to get a good deal. All the liquidators end their listings then so they can pack and ship on Monday.
Of course the 13 percent fees take it down. With PayPal they have negotiated shipping rates as well. Walmart has the 17 inch long boxes you can ship them in, and a roll of masking paper is $3 and crumpled it makes great padding...

GXAlan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
kemmler3D

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Update: D90 Sold, A90 still available, make an offer, can ship.

GXAlan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I bought the D90 and I am leaving positive feedback for a quick sale. Great communication. Looks new!

Top Bottom