• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Topping A90D Headphone Amp - SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Selling my In Like New condition, Topping A90D (Discrete) Headphone Amp. I purchased it on June 29, 2022 from Headphones.com and it was delivered a couple of months later. I have used it maybe 20 hours total and none since I got my Benchmark HPA4 so it's time for me to let it go so a new owner can enjoy it. I have the remote, power cord and original box.

Price is $375 including shipping to 48 Continental US states. PM for payment options.

IMG_7621.jpeg

IMG_7622.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
enricoclaudio

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Price reduced to $400 with shipping included.

utollwi

Hi @enricoclaudio can this be used with the Matrix Element i2? For example, balanced out DAC to the A90D amplifier? Do you still like your Matrix Element i2? Do you think it would match well with a Hi-Fi setup to feed Roon/Tidal to a pre-amp?

OP
enricoclaudio

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Yes, you can feed the A90D with the i2 balanced outs. In fact, I tested it with my i2 yesterday and it sounds great!! I’m currently feeding the A90D with balanced outs from my Matrix Audio X-SABRE 3. The A90D as pre amp or headphone amp works just great. To be honest, I’m going to missed it :(

OP
enricoclaudio

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Price reduced to $375 with shipping included.

shrimp_dude

That's a good price, have you checked the usual suspects like Head-fi and r/avexchange?

OP
enricoclaudio

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Just posted it over Head-Fi, thanks for the tip ;)

OP
enricoclaudio

enricoclaudio

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Sold!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom