• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Stunning T+A PA 3000 HV Integrated Amplifier in Titanium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahlaudio

Up for sale is a fantastic T+A PA 3000 HV amplifier. It has been carefully looked after and used in a high end system. This amplifier can drive any speakers and provides the listener with a truly stunning musical experience. The amplifier is in the exceptional Titanium Grey finish.

The amplifier comes complete in original boxed packaging, with all original accessories, including remote, power lead and manual.

Condition is stunning with a tiny mark on the front panel being the only thing stopping this being described as immaculate/as new. The remote control is showing signs of wear across the bottom edge but still looks great and works a treat!

Asking price is $5500 shipped.
PM if interested.

IMG-2020301.jpg

Tresborn

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and I'm interested on you T+A
Let me know if is still available.

Regards,

Gabriel

Tresborn

Thank you for the update,
May I call the store tomorrow to check the payment options?

Regards,
Gabriel

OP
K

Kahlaudio

That’s not necessary. I’m the one handling the sale. Send me your contact info via PM

Kind regards.

Robert916

please call me edit , phone number removed about the amp i will purchase it

Last edited by a moderator:

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
That’s not necessary. I’m the one handling the sale. Send me your contact info via PM

Kind regards.
Are you an audio dealer? If so, please put your affiliation in your signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom