• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Soncoz LA–QXD1

alekksander

I'm selling my Soncoz converter as i don't need more than one device of this type. It's working perfectly fine and i'm unable to spot any signs of usage (if You look closely on the pic there are two, by now non existing dots). Currently it's operating on maximum volume firmware. DAC will be shipped with everything that was originally inside the box (including sticker). There are 6 months of warranty left (out of 12). I'm asking $190, €157 or 700 PLN (price is negotiable). I'm located in northern Poland but can ship it anywhere in the world if buyer covers expenses. In general this is nicely performing balanced dac with simple application. I'd stick with it if not my curiosity for different units.

IMG_20210427_135858.jpg

Top Bottom