• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Seaton Sound SubMersive

Kain

First of all, I am located in Dubai, UAE and do not have the original packaging anymore. However, if you are interested, I can contact Seaton Sound for new/replacement packaging (unless you have another solution). As for shipping, we'll try to work something out if shipping is required.

As for the SubMersive, it is the original 1000 watt model in black oak finish. It has a slight blemish that occurred during shipment but it is small, located on the amplifier side, and can only be really seen if you know it's there and where to look. I am the first owner and bought it new in 2009. I am asking $1,000.

Also, I may be a new member here but I've been a member since 2001 on the AVS Forum. You can see my thread on the AVS Forum here: https://www.avsforum.com/threads/fs-klipsch-rf-7-rc-7-rs-7-seaton-sound-submersive.3174906/

ni1YHtb.jpeg

JvTL43P.jpeg

EBkD6GD.jpg

h1bJS0c.jpg

QZyzHJN.jpeg

xlwJ5aW.jpg

Top Bottom