• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Schiit Freya+ Preamp

woofersus

Audio Company
I have a nearly-new Schiit Freya+ preamp that I picked up as B-stock at a slight discount a week ago. This is the newer model with 4 6SN7 tubes. I only used it for the purposes of testing another piece of gear and am now moving it along. Works great, sounds great.

This is the only one I've seen so I'm not sure if this is a defect or not, but there looks like what may be an unintentional marking that would have occurred as part of the brushed-look texturing process. It looks like a dashed line of slightly deeper "brush marks" than the rest. You have to look close to see it, and it's pretty hard to see in a photo, but I tried nonetheless. (this would probably explain b-stock status unless it was a customer return) In any case, take a look at the photos. Regular a-stock retail is $899 plus tax and shipping from Schiit. Asking $825 shipped (CONUS)

Note: I've been lurking and not posting so I don't have a post history here, but I'm on some other audio forums as well as Ebay under the same username with feedback, heatware under the name tevans, and iTrader feedback on myg37 forums as well if you want to look me up.

Attachments

• 20201003_152143.jpg
    20201003_152143.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 259
  • 20201003_152153.jpg
    20201003_152153.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 276
  • 20201005_172913.jpg
    20201005_172913.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 218
OP
W

woofersus

Audio Company
Let's try $775 shipped. This is a great deal! Regular price is $900 plus tax and shipping, so nearly $1k for most people.

OP
W

woofersus

Audio Company
Possibly - I had an inquiry from somebody outside the US and I'm investigating whether or not I'm willing to ship it there. (or if the cost of shipping would make the price prohibitive for the buyer) I'll update shortly if still available.

OP
W

woofersus

Audio Company
Sorry for the delay - it is still available. I did get another inquiry but after you asked above, so I'm holding off on that person to be fair. Please let me know if you're interested soon if you still are.

OP
W

woofersus

Audio Company
Sorry, already had another offer yesterday and looks probable. This is pending. I'll update if that changes, available or otherwise.

Top Bottom