• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD - FS: RME ADI-2 Pro Anniversary Edition

soundwave76

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Selling a mint condition rare beauty, the RME ADI-2 Pro Anniversary Edition. Only 500 units manufactured. Asking 1200€, located in Helsinki Finland. Box etc all included.

Picture of the beauty from the internet :)

rme-adi-2-pro-anniversary-edition_766784.jpg

OP
soundwave76

soundwave76

Forum Donor
Yeah, thanks, I noticed that and sent him/her a PM, but haven't heard anything back :(

OP
soundwave76

soundwave76

Forum Donor
Indeed! A small finders fee for that person who gets hold of him/her and if we seal a deal :)

W2S

Hi Soundwave76

When did you purchase the RME and do you have the original receipt?

Did you register the RME for the 5 year warranty? I'm sure it's transferable to new owner with original receipt

Do you have a photos of your units rather than stock Internet image any marks scratches

And last question any movement on price?

Thanks

OP
soundwave76

soundwave76

Forum Donor
Hi. I bought it from Thomann 03/2017 and yes I have the receipt. I don't think I have registered it. Maybe I still could, need to check...? Yes I have pictures, PM me your email address and I can send them to you. No marks, in 100% new condition. I also have a custom balanced headphone cable plug made for this with XLR socket. I used this with Sennheiser's own balanced XLR cable. I will include the custom plug into the deal and can sell the Sennheiser cable separatelly if somebody is interested. I am getting several messages now about the unit with this price, so I'll stick to that - for now... :)

OP
soundwave76

soundwave76

Forum Donor
...I did a quick google about the RME 5 year warranty and is it only a UK speciality?

W2S

Hi Soundwave76

Pm sent

Have you used the RME with Audeze LCD2F? or other planar magnetic headphones your thoughts?

Thanks

OP
soundwave76

soundwave76

Forum Donor
Hi Soundwave76

Pm sent

Have you used the RME with Audeze LCD2F? or other planar magnetic headphones your thoughts?

Thanks

Not with Audeze but Oppo PM-3 yes. Sounds fantastic with ALL headphones :)

Top Bottom