• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Revel F226Be (Pair) - MINT - Local Pickup in Burlington County, NJ - $4600

mj30250

Up for sale is a pristine pair of Revel F226Be speakers in white gloss, retail price: $7700. These are extraordinarily well-balanced, dynamic, and detailed speakers for both music and HT applications. They excel at both low-volume background listening as well as loud, impactful HT audio and music. They are without question some of best sounding speakers I've heard at any price. They've received rave reviews from multiple publications, as well as from Erin's Audio Corner:

I am the original owner. These are in virtually out-of-the-box new condition, appear to be free of any cosmetic blemishes (perhaps some fingerprints and other small signs of handling that can easily be cleaned), and are mechanically and electronically perfect. I have the owner's manual and carpet spikes (not in use). I do NOT have their shipping boxes, so these will need to be picked up locally in Burlington County, NJ, or the buyer will need to arrange packaging and shipping at their own risk and expense.

Please reply here or PM with any questions.

Thank you!

Revel2.jpg
Revel1.jpg
Revel3.jpg
Revel4.jpg
Revel5.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom