• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Power Supply and Case - NOT WORKING

dpippel

Barely used this, put it on the shelf a year ago, and now all I'm getting is the red power LED when plugged in. I've tried multiple SD cards to no avail. Obviously, selling it as is. Includes official RP white and red case and AC adapter.

$20 shipped and Paypaled (Friends & Family please) to any address in the continental U.S. No international sales please. PM me if interested.

Aldoszx

If only the red PWR LED is active, and there is no flashing, then the Pi is receiving power, but there is no readable boot instruction on the SD card.
Are you sure the PSU is in good state?
The SD card must not be over 64GB.

OP
dpippel

dpippel

If only the red PWR LED is active, and there is no flashing, then the Pi is receiving power, but there is no readable boot instruction on the SD card.
Are you sure the PSU is in good state?
The SD card must not be over 64GB.

The power supply appears to working fine. I've tried three different 16GB SD cards with three different operating systems installed with the same result - solid red LED, but that's it.

Top Bottom