• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Primacoustic London 10, Focal Celestee, OP-1

Pe8er

Hello everyone!

Trying to clean up my stash and selling things I don't use:

1. Focal Celestee - $600 + shipping

Images

They look great and sound perfect, absolutely no issues with drivers or the cable. I know you're all shaking your heads but believe me - they sound excellent with EQ. And the Focal "punch" is fantastic.

2. Primacoustic London 10 - $600 + shipping

Images

This kit was purchased in August '21 and used for a month until I decided to move my speakers to the living room. Excellent, like-new condition. Some of the panels are still in factory packaging.

What's included:

- 8x Control Columns (12″ x 48″ x 2″)
- 12x Scatter Blocks (12″ x 12″ x 1″)
- mounting hardware

3. Teenage Engineering OP-1 - $700 + shipping

Images

Really cool and well designed instrument / sampler / sequencer. Workflow is quite specific though, and unfortunately not my cup of tea. It's barely used. Comes with a hardshell cover and protective case.

I can ship these anywhere in the world or meet in Bay Area. Please PM for more info. Thank you for looking!!

Last edited:

wighty

How many hours on the celestee? (edit: I see the headphones.com image now at the end of the imgur link ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom