• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!
Status
Not open for further replies.

EGG5

Longtime ASR lurker here -- couldn't live without the great reviews and community advice -- but first-time seller, though I have feedback on other sites and forums.

This is a fully featured digital streamer and preamplifer with Anthem ARC room correction built in. You can stream via the app for pretty much every service, use with Spotify Connect, or use digital or analog inputs. The room correction works well and is pretty easy to use with the included microphone -- much easier than dealing with Dirac. And digital output lets you take advantage of the room correction while sending signal to a better DAC, if you wish.

Amir gave it a favorable review and I'd also add that the DTS Play-Fi software has improved greatly over the years, IMO. https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...ements-of-paradigm-pw-link-streamer-dac.7763/

Mint cosmetic condition, as far as I can tell, with no operational issues -- all accessories and paperwork included. $140 + shipping, US only please. Thanks!

20220603_190909.jpg
20221027_122002.jpg

Last edited:
OP
E

EGG5

SOLD! Thanks to everyone who expressed interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom