• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS - Outlaw RR2160 Integrated Amp

Kachda

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I am selling a 1 year old Outlaw RR 2160 integrated amp. Details here -> https://outlawaudio.com/shop/index....ite=rr2160-stereo-receiver&controller=product (currently out of stock at Outlaw, ETA nov 2020). I bought it refurbished from Outlaw but I don't notice any cosmetic flaws. I have kept the unit well and it is in as good condition as I received it.

Reason for selling - moved to a small apartment and this thing is too big to fit in my narrow TV cabinet. I would like to purchase a NAD M10 instead for it's compact factor, though I think the M10 doesn't have as much power as this thing.

Amir has reviewed a couple of Outlaw amplifiers here (but not this specific model) and has found them to have good performance. You can also read John Atkinson's measurements in stereophile. I can say that the thing is quite powerful and easily drives my KEF R3 speakers. It has plenty of connections and also a loop in/out in case you want to run a minidsp in the signal path.

Quick specs
110 watts per channel, 20 Hz - 20kHz, 0.05% THD, both channels driven into 8 ohms 165 watts per channel, 20 Hz - 20kHz, 0.05% THD, both channels driven into 4 ohms
usb/2 coax/2 optical/mc-mm phono/4 analog ins
bass/treble controls. also includes a bass boost which adds a slight increase in upper bass which is useful for bookshelf speakers
A/B speaker outputs, 2 sub outs
includes bass management (60/80/100/Bypass)
FM/AM tuner, HD radio through internet (ethernet)
can also power 2 devices through it's USB power outlets (useful for connecting chromecast audio or other usb powered devices)

includes remote, radio antennas, manual etc.

Please contact me with any offers. Note that it is quite heavy and weights 29lbs by itself. The full package will run somewhere around 35lbs I think so please consider that in shipping costs to your location.

local pickups in manhattan also welcome. You can demo the unit, and save on shipping and paypal costs.

Attachments

• IMG_6929.JPG
    IMG_6929.JPG
    149.1 KB · Views: 900
  • IMG_6931.JPG
    IMG_6931.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:

KEW

Forum Donor
I am selling a 1 year old Outlaw RR 2160 integrated amp. Details here -> https://outlawaudio.com/shop/index....ite=rr2160-stereo-receiver&controller=product (currently out of stock at Outlaw, ETA nov 2020). I bought it refurbished from Outlaw but I don't notice any cosmetic flaws. I have kept the unit well and it is in as good condition as I received it.

Reason for selling - moved to a small apartment and this thing is too big to fit in my narrow TV cabinet. I would like to purchase a NAD M10 instead for it's compact factor, though I think the M10 doesn't have as much power as this thing.

Amir has reviewed a couple of Outlaw amplifiers here (but not this specific model) and has found them to have good performance. You can also read John Atkinson's measurements in stereophile. I can say that the thing is quite powerful and easily drives my KEF R3 speakers. It has plenty of connections and also a loop in/out in case you want to run a minidsp in the signal path.

Quick specs
110 watts per channel, 20 Hz - 20kHz, 0.05% THD, both channels driven into 8 ohms 165 watts per channel, 20 Hz - 20kHz, 0.05% THD, both channels driven into 4 ohms
usb/2 coax/2 optical/mc-mm phono/4 analog ins
bass/treble controls. also includes a bass boost which adds a slight increase in upper bass which is useful for bookshelf speakers
A/B speaker outputs, 2 sub outs
includes bass management (60/80/100/Bypass)
FM/AM tuner, HD radio through internet (ethernet)
can also power 2 devices through it's USB power outlets (useful for connecting chromecast audio or other usb powered devices)

includes remote, radio antennas, manual etc.

Please contact me with any offers. Note that it is quite heavy and weights 29lbs by itself. The full package will run somewhere around 35lbs I think so please consider that in shipping costs to your location.
Where do you live?
Is local pickup an option?

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
I’m in manhattan. Local pickup is preferred actually, you can test it out and save on shipping and paypal fees. Cheers.

OP
Kachda

Kachda

Forum Donor
SOLD

Top Bottom