• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Okto Research DAC 8 Pro + Cables

Burki

Offer here the outstanding multichannel DAC from Okto Research.
It is one of the few multichannel DACs that also supports DSD (up to DSD128), offers a more than decent KHV and comes with outstanding measurements (https://www.audiosciencereview.com/foru 2 … -amp.7064/ ).
The DAC is very hard to come by (waited over eight months for the unit after ordering in December 2020 and currently it is not available for order) and cost me exactly 1219.68€.
The DAC is also remotely controllable with any remote control (configurable) and has a very well working auto standby function.
The printed manual and the ASIO driver for Windows I enclose of course.

Matching the DAC I also offer eight high quality XLR → RCA cables (Galileo 238 with Hicon RCA and XLR connectors).

As a bundle price I imagine 1250€.
Pickup and appraisal can be done in D-72510. Otherwise I will ship the DAC safely as a package in the EU.

image1.jpg

image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image5.jpg
image6.jpg

DTTOM37

Hallo Burki,
ich bin interessiert. Wohne in Frankreich, daher wäre Versand nötig.
Du hattest im OKTO thread über deine Probleme mit der neuesten Firmware berichtet, sind diese inzwischen gelöst oder hast du die Firmware zurückgesetzt ? Oder lag dort eine HW defekt vor, der inzwischen behoben ist ?
Kurz: Wie ist der Status des Geräts ? Funktioniert alles einwandfrei ? Oder gibt es noch weiterhin Probleme ?
Wir können das alles gerne per PM besprechen. oder am Telefon.
Beste Grüße aus der Touraine
Tom

Ibanez

Is it sold?
If not, ii will buy it, i registered just for this dac, it's very hard to get these days:)

Best regards

DTTOM37

There had been one at the German Ebay at Monday for 1650 Euro (1month old), Tuesday gone ...
edit: was already last Friday ...

Top Bottom