• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Niles SI-275 stereo power amp

guildenstern

Niles SI-275 stereo power amp, works and sounds great. Cosmetically in very good shape, with only a few very light marks visible up close. You can find these on eBay but rarely one that looks this clean. Reviewed by Amir and recommended :)

$89 plus shipping—I’ll charge only the exact UPS shipping cost up to a maximum of $25. I’ll cover anything over that amount, if necessary. US-48 shipping only. For buyer and seller security, payment by PayPal Goods and Services; I will invoice you, and ship to verified address only.

Comes with power cord. No original box or manual, but it will be packed carefully.

This amp is rated at 75 watts per channel at 8 ohms and 100 watts per channel at 4 ohms. It has the reputation of being a reliable workhouse. I think it provides very clean power, and I liked it better than some “audiophile” amps I’ve owned. Selling as part of downsizing.

Please comment below and then send PM. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Niles1.jpg
    Niles1.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Niles2.jpg
    Niles2.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Niles3.jpg
    Niles3.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 69
  • Niles4.jpg
    Niles4.jpg