• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Neumann NDH 20, Focal Elegia, Dan Clark Audio AEON Flow 2 Closed

jackmw

Forum Donor
I am offering for sale the following:

Neumann NDH 20 Closed-Back Studio Monitor Headphones. Condition is excellent, no blemishes or defects. Includes box and all accessories. Less than 1 hour of use. Price is $359, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship immediately.

Focal Elegia Closed-Back Over-Ear Headphones. Condition is mint, no blemishes or defects. Includes box and all accessories. Open box but this item has never been used. Price is $559, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship immediately.

Dan Clark Audio AEON Flow 2 Closed-Back Headphones. Comes with standard (2m 1/4" and 3.5mm) cable. Condition is mint, no blemishes or defects. Includes box and all accessories. Open box but this item has never been used. Price is $829, shipping and Paypal included. I can ship immediately.

I am selling because I plan to move and need to downsize. Thanks for looking and stay safe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom