• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Neumann KH80 Pair + MA-1 Microphone

• Thread starter Deleted member 12642
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 12642

Maybe not just yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Deleted member 12642

Can't edit original post?

KH80's, treated like babies. Not getting along with the issues my desk is causing with them.

Reverb listing for speakers - https://reverb.com/item/39207050-neumann-kh-80-dsp-active-4-studio-monitor-pair

$800 for speakers, $150 for mic, $900 if you buy em both. Shipped free.

kh80me.png

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
D

Deleted member 12642

I've played around with them a lot, some cheapo stage geek aluminum stands. Now on k&m 26772. I also had them on stands but couldn't place them how I wanted. I tried them on some floor stands as well but this puts them behind my screen and brought on other issues.

I also kind of just want to go back to "dumb" speakers. This won't help my sale but the dsp is half assed and I'm tired of bothering with.

I've discussed this in the ma-1 thread as well. I feel like I'm fighting the speaker too much. I very much prefer the more forgiving placement of my wider dispersion speakers, the elac dbr62 are definitely on the top my list at the moment.

OP
D

Deleted member 12642

Dropped monitors to $750 shipped. Got something else that I prefer so the KH80's are boxed up and ready to head out the door to the lucky buyer.

Top Bottom