• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: Nakamichi CA-5, Rotel RB-985

walt99

Forum Donor
Both Classics and work perfect,
Super great sounding Nakamich CA-5 purist pre-amp, top of the line it's day, I bought new, touted to have one of the best phono inputs ever available, accepts both MM/MC. A few small scratches on top of case, works perfect and has been in regular use till recently

Rotel 5 channel beast RB-985, these things are built like tanks, still works perfect, also bought new.
Do not have boxes for either of these.

CA-5, $450 includes shipping, pretty light so shipping is not an issue.
RB-985, $250 local pick up only, DFW area.

Would much prefer local pick up and priority will be given to those that can PU.
i-sWwSnjb-L.jpg

i-Wmf2q26-L.jpg

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
I want Nakamichi ca-5 at a mutually
agreed price.please inform me about your location.
I see two issues that might be a problem:

First is that this 4sale listing is over 2 years old.
Second issue is shipping and import customs might be cost prohibitive for the OP to ship this from Texas USA all the way to Delhi India. :facepalm:

OP
walt99

walt99

Forum Donor
Thanks Adam, you are correct, I usually put conus only (USA) shipping only, but forgot on this ad.
The CA-5 is still available but the Rotel is sold.
Thanks

HiTechBong

I see two issues that might be a problem:

First is that this 4sale listing is over 2 years old.
Second issue is shipping and import customs might be cost prohibitive for the OP to ship this from Texas USA all the way to Delhi India. :facepalm:
And I’m still looking from Calcutta India . and thinking about the customs duty .

OP
walt99

walt99

Forum Donor
Thanks but will not ship outside of USA.

Top Bottom