• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SOLD!!!: MOTU M2 2x2 USB-C Audio Interface

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardisj

Major Contributor
Reviewer
I purchased this used Motu M2 a few weeks ago from a seller on eBay because they were out of stock everywhere. Unfortunately, it got stuck in shipping for over a week and I needed it ASAP so I had to order a new one from B&H and get it shipped 2-day. A few days later the eBay one showed up. I no longer need it and since it isn't the sellers fault for shipping taking forever, I am not going to make any fuss there. I'm just selling it.

Honestly, I wish I could afford to keep it around as an extra but I've got other things I need the money for.

Great unit. Amir tested the 4-channel version M4 here and the specs were what led me to purchase the M2.

Edit: I see he has now tested the M2.

Asking $150 shipped. Which is about $20 off retail not accounting for additional shipping costs.

SOLD

Excellent condition. Comes with original box and a USB-C cable for connection.

PM me if you are interested.

IMG_1153.jpg

IMG_1154.jpg

Last edited:

Krusty09

Forum Donor
Hello.

I wondering since you owned one and sounds like you might still own one can I ask a question.

Can you take in audio to the computer like a mic and playback at the same time?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom