• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: MiniDSP UMIK-2

Geronimo.USMC

Hello. I have for your consideration a barely used UMIK-2 complete in box. I used it about 3 times to EQ my subs, and see in room response of my speakers. I purchased it directly from MiniDSP. I'm asking for $200 shipped via FEDEX. It has the latest firmware already installed. Calibration files can be downloaded directly from the MiniDSP website. I'm not interested in trades.

This UMIK specs are even better than the UMIK-1, and is supported in exactly the same, but not limited to DIRAC, REW, ETC...

I can deliver it, or meet up, within reasonable distance in NJ/PA etc. It will be packed in the factory box, and packaging.

I am a US Marine, and an honest seller with many online references. I’m an established seller here, eBay, US Audiomart, Audiogon, and various other forums. I can provide those upon request. Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
OP
G

Geronimo.USMC

SOLD!

Top Bottom