• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

jcardoza

Forum Donor
Hey All!

Selling a MiniDSP SHD Studio. Its an open box unit, this is an extra unit that I never ended up using. Original box not included.

***Microphone not included.

Price: $825 with shipping within the states.

Other notes:
SHD Studio All in One Streaming processor w/ Dirac Live Digital Room Correction. *** Microphone is not included.

• SHD Studio processor with embedded Dirac Live 2.0 license
  • USB Wifi 2.4GHz adaptor
  • Dirac Live v3.x license for full range correction (20Hz~20kHz)
  • IR remote v2
  • External universal power supply
NOTE: The Dirac Live Calibration Tools for miniDSP software is only compatible with the UMIK-1 microphone for measurement. Other USB/XLR based microphone will not be discovered by Dirac Live tools for miniDSP.

Attachments

• tempImagezyxnaA.png
    tempImagezyxnaA.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
  • tempImagehkCkj2.png
    tempImagehkCkj2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 172
  • tempImageWxqjjn.png
    tempImageWxqjjn.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 165
  • tempImageI4tFNI.png
    tempImageI4tFNI.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 173

tknx

PM sent

Jim Matthews

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
To any considering a new front end unit - this a good deal on a device that allows all data handling (including processing) to remain digital.

I use mine to feed a pair of JBL 708p an AES signal and employ the onboard crossover to hand off sunpbwoofer duties to the excellent MiniDSP plate amps.

It's quiet, reliable and easy to use.

Top Bottom