• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: miniDSP SHD Studio - $650 obo

jhaider

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Selling one of my miniDSP SHD Studios. This unit was briefly used in a 2 channel system, but I wanted to unify the DSP (rather than using the Studio + miniDSP 10x10HD for a 2 channel system with 4 subs) so I replaced it with miniDSP's C-DSP8x12DL unit.

I also use one of these in my desktop/nearfield system. That one is not for sale.

Asking $650 plus actual shipping cost from 60607.

Note this is the digital (optical/coax/AES/network/AirPlay) version, so it requires downstream DACs. I used a miniDSP 10x10HD as DAC in this system, connected with AES/EBU. I should also take pictures of that as it's not in current use...

Will ship double boxed with original box the inner layer. Includes original accessories. Can include a UMIK-1 as well at extra cost. I'd recommend buying an individually calibrated one from Cross Spectrum Labs, though. Of note you can now use any measurement microphone, including a USB interface and standard XLR microphone.

1 SHD Studio front.jpeg2 SHD back.jpeg3 SHD Studio top 3 quart.jpeg

archerious

pm

Top Bottom