• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: MiniDSP nanoAVR HD Dirac Live

I am selling my used MiniDSP nanoAVR HD unit as I upgraded to a processor with Dirac Live built in. This is a great way to take a 5.1 or 7.1 AVR and add Dirac Live room correction without having to upgrade your whole AVR/Processor.

This unit only supports HDMI 1.4 so it can't do 4K, but otherwise is a great unit. You could do what I did which is to get an HDMI splitter and run the audio via HDMI to your AVR and the HDMI with video to your TV directly to allow for 4K HDR with this unit.

I'll even throw in the splitter I used if you're interested in it. I did occasionally have to power off and on the splitter to get the video to work but it was rare.

Note this unit is discontinued now by MiniDSP but still works just fine and all the software is still available.

https://www.minidsp.com/images/documents/Product Brief-nanoAVR.pdf

Asking $200 and I will cover shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

regan

I am selling my used MiniDSP nanoAVR HD unit as I upgraded to a processor with Dirac Live built in. This is a great way to take a 5.1 or 7.1 AVR and add Dirac Live room correction without having to upgrade your whole AVR/Processor.

This unit only supports HDMI 1.4 so it can't do 4K, but otherwise is a great unit. You could do what I did which is to get an HDMI splitter and run the audio via HDMI to your AVR and the HDMI with video to your TV directly to allow for 4K HDR with this unit.

I'll even throw in the splitter I used if you're interested in it. I did occasionally have to power off and on the splitter to get the video to work but it was rare.

Note this unit is discontinued now by MiniDSP but still works just fine and all the software is still available.

https://www.minidsp.com/images/documents/Product Brief-nanoAVR.pdf

Asking $200
Does it include a Dirac Live license?

OP
E
Does it include a Dirac Live license?
It does but this has actually sold already. For whatever reason I cannot seem to edit this post to update the listing.

Top Bottom