• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

FS: McIntosh MC2600 Stereo Power Amplifier- vintage classic

billy

Here is an awesome power amplifier from McIntosh - the MC2600. It features 600 watts per channel and can be bridged for 1200 watts in mono operation. This unit is in fair cosmetic condition - there are some areas of corrosion and some blemishes/scratches. It works perfectly and sounds fantastic! A power cord will be included with the amplifier.
Specifications:
ELECTRICAL: 600w/ch. (1200w mono). Response 20-20kHz (+0 -0.25dB). Distortion 0.005%. Noise and hum -105dBA. Output impedance 2, 4, and 8 ohms stereo. (1, 2, 4, 8 and 16 ohms in mono). Damping factor 40 or greater. Input impedance 20k unbalanced, 40k unbalanced. Input sensitivity 1.4v or 2.5v. Sentry Monitor. Power Guard.

FRONT PANEL: Black panel. Illuminated power level meters (linear watts or dB). Gain controls, Meter sw: watts or hold. Power sw: on or off. Speaker sw: on or off. Power Guard lamps. Headphone jack. Handles.

BACK PANEL: Output barrier strips. Audio inputs: unbalanced and balanced. Mode sw: stereo, mono bridge or mono parallel. Dual cooling fans thermally switched.

Size 19" rack mounting. 10-1/2"H and 18"D. Weight 130 lb Sold from 1990-1995.
Asking price is $4000

Mcintosh.jpg

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Op is gone. This add was from Nigeria. I guess it use to be owned by the Former Earl of Bauklava…;)

stunta

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Wow. I am not interested in this amp, but this ad does not look like a scam at all! Good catch @AdamG247 and thanks for keeping members safe!

AdamG

Debunking the “Infomercial” hawkers & fabricators
Forum Donor
Wow. I am not interested in this amp, but this ad does not look like a scam at all! Good catch @AdamG247 and thanks for keeping members safe!
I can not take credit for catching this specific add. It was non other than @Jim Matthews! So BZ to Jim!

Top Bottom